Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 26 mars 2012

Letter of complaint


mantha Los Diegos
Calle Flores, Numero 116
Barcelona, Spain

18 Grosvenor Square Leicester
London, United Kingdom
Telephone : +44 (0)25 5891 3662

Dear Sir/ Madam
On may, 10 I had a home swap with Los Diegos family in Barcelona, Spain and I am really disappointed because that service had not performed as it should. Their flyer was a big lie and I think you must make sure that every property description was true and particular.
According to their announcement, the flat is very quiet; I can even remember the expression "All you can hear is the sound of the church bell", but actually that was not true at all. There was a bar downstairs which played loud music all the night and until five in the morning.
In fact, there were another problems. When we reached the flat at first time and checked it out. It was a big SHOCK. It was small and hot. Also the mosquitoes were terrible, so it was very hard to sleep at nights.
Therefore, this announcement does not fit for the purpose described, so I expect to receive all my fees back as laid down by the law.
I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. Please contact me at the above adress or by phone.
Yours sincerly,
Adam Sarter
hints

  • Write the name and the adress of the person you are writing to in the left side of the letter.

  • Write you adress and the date in the right side of the letter.

  • Use Dear Sir/Madam if you don't know the name of the person you are writing to.

  • Use formal language (Do not instead of Don't and I would like instead of I'd like ...).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire